This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Lucas Charnyai Nogueira
May 27, 1994
Last Visit: 1 week ago
Lucas Charnyai Nogueira
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt? I’ve been on DeviantArt for 4 years, but only started posting my work about 1 year ago. Ever since, I visit the site everyday and take inspiration on the awesome artworks and style diversity I find here.
2. What does your username mean? My user name is my real name, also my artistic name. It’s very personal and unique, and the one that aways accompany my work.
3. Describe yourself in three words. Dreamer. Passionate. Creative.
4. Are you left or right handed? I’m right handed.
5. What was your first deviation? My first deviation was a Lizard. It was drawn with nanquim pen.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create? My favourite type of art to create is digital fantasy realistic art. It can be a character concept, game art, portrait, fan art, whatever is related to fantasy, with a realistic approach.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? It would definitely be pixel art. I love to see it in games. And I also like cartoon style, but with a realistic approach.
8. What was your first favourite? My first favorite was Chibi Juri Han, a street fighter fan art by my friend FierceChicken
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Fantasy art, mostly fan arts, and portraits.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? I really don’t have one. It’s very hard to choose, because I really appreciate everyone equally.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? If I could, I would meet everyone I watch. I really appreciate the work of everyone of them.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? I have been impacted by some people’s will for drawing. I aways see new things by them and their evolution, and it aways makes me want to draw more.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art? A wacom tablet and a computer with Photoshop. I’m in love with digital art. 14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? As I mostly draw on the computer, I take my inspiration while watching movies, reading books or seeing other people’s art, and then create my art digitally.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
My favorite DeviantArt memory is when I got 1,000 on a digital painting of Dean Winchester. I remember this because this day I stopped and looked at all my other works at D.A., and realized how much I’ve learned by myself and by feedback from other people. I really love the oportunity DeviantArt gave to me and to all artists to join and share their work.